Friday, July 22, 2011

God moves...again!

Once again we are truly amazed in this process. Today, we got our USCIS approval. A full six weeks ahead of schedule. The whole process was supposed to take two and a half months with immigration. Today we got our approval. We submitted officially June 15. Approval this quick is almost unheard of. I guess those people thinking this was unheard of haven't heard the good news. We serve an awesome God who can move mountains. Again I am left wondering, why so quick? Why me? Perhaps there is more to this plan. I think that has become the joy of my faith, learning about the next part of the plan.

Of other interesting note, I have been reading the book about Willem Charles. One thing struck me. Yes, he is a great man, but he too has had his share of life's mistakes and used them to further his ministry and obedience to God. Somehow it made me feel better about seeing his ministry first hand in a few weeks. I think it helped me to understand his humility and realize that I too, fatally flawed and all can fit into God's perfect plan. I just need to "Give my Best" as the title of his book says. So, I must say a shout out to one of my fellow mama blanc's who got me into the book. Thank you Lori!

So here I sit with several large obstacles to overcome before Nate comes home, but am more and more confident in God's ability to help me overcome those as well, either by giving me patience, ok, so I am not so good at that, or by removing the obstacles quickly. Nonetheless, three weeks from today, I won't be blogging at this time, I will likely be tucking in my little Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment