Thursday, August 11, 2011

On our way!

The bags are packed, the last minute errands are run and we are in the car travelling to Columbus. I finished out my week of lasts with one more conversation with Mom. She is in good spirits as she is headed for another biopsy Monday. She was more interested in hearing about Nate though. Somehow I think he will keep her going through this cancer. I also spent some time today reflecting on how many people have gotten us to this point through their diligent and thoughtful prayer. I even had a chance to send some thank you's. It dawned on me that I really wish I could bring them with me! It is as if we could be encircled by our prayer family we would be better prepared for what God has in store for us. Nonetheless, their prayers will surely be felt in the Carribbean.

We said our last goodbye's to the children who hugged us tight and I think wished they were coming, but will enjoy their time with Grandpa. It is sure to be filled with a whole lot of golf and grilled chicken! Lol! Grandpa is clergy and prayed for us too. So, I guess we are prepared as we are going to be. I hope Nate knows his Mama Blanc and Daddy are on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Why am I JUST finding out about your blog?? :-) Can't wait to read more. Safe travels. Much love, Sue Z. and family

    ReplyDelete