Monday, August 1, 2011

Daddy is preparing!

The last few days have been a whirlwind for me. My biggest cheerleader is facing challenges of her own so we are trying to be the rock for her to lean on, love you mom! Otherwise, we are just thrilled to be home from vacation. It is time to prepare. 11 days and counting until we leave. I have been running around doing the practical things, gathering the donations, contacting our coordinator to see what papers we need to bring, printing off forms and on and on. Tim however, seems to be preparing a bit differently. Tonight I got onto my laptop and found the most interesting site up. It was a hymn in French. He apparently has been tracking down praise music used in Haiti and is making the effort to learn some of it. I have long understood that my husband worships through music. He feels close to God when he is playing. To see that come together with our Haitian experience just makes me smile. I suppose it is his time to nest. Lol!

Anyway, off to buy the perfect light weight suitcase tomorrow and some toddler snacks for Nate. The list of "do's" is simply never-ending! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment