Sunday, September 11, 2011

Angels among us

This week has not been without it's challenges. Tim had a health scare, yes, in the middle of an adoption. Then, mom's latest biopsy showed the cancer was in her lymph nodes, then some challenges of parenting, not to mention no news on Nate. Through it all, I began to wonder where God was in all of this. I kept praying and wondering how it would all end. Then, slow but sure God showed up. Tim's health was going to need work, but be ok. Mom was actually chipper as she told me about h lymph nodes. I told her I was confused, was this good news? She went on to explain that at the facility where she had her mammogram they only wanted to do a lumpectomy. She had gone to a bigger breast center and all of the rest was discovered. She was grateful for that and is headed into surgery next week. Then, I went to church today. I was exhausted emotionally and really needed a God size fill up. It came. My church family like angels little by little dismantled the issues and reminded me of how blessed I am to have these people in my life. I left renewed and ready to take on whatever is coming my way this week.

I even got my update on Nate. I learned that when your paperwork leaves social services it is published in a paper that comes out each month in the middle of the month. That would be this week. Thanks Denise for that info! Maybe this will be the week we hear something.

No comments:

Post a Comment