Thursday, September 15, 2011

Some News

Well, as speculated we did hear something today. The thing was it was not what I had hoped. Apparently social services wants some more Haitian seals on some of our documents. So, they are winging their way back to me as I type this. I am not sure which documents or what they might need exactly. I had everything stamped that was supposed to be, but the consulate stamped some of them on the backs of the documents so I am wondering if that is the problem. I am a little disappointed in this setback, but I am trying to be positive.

There were two things that happened that tell me God is in this. One was that since some of our docs have been kicked back, that tells me someone is looking at our stuff. That is good news. Second, our coordinator found out yesterday this needed to be done, and someone was on her way to the states today and she is sending them to me when she gets here. That makes things easier. So, I suppose if there is a delay, being able to deal with it swiftly is a blessing. This very thing happened with Zachary's adoption when we hit the translation phase. All of our docs had to be resealed because of an error made with one of the dates by the county notary. That, of course, turned out just fine. I am hoping this will too and it will not put us back further because of the documents.

Here's to praying this document thing is a short little bump in the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment