Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bloggers Block...

As the title would indicate I have decided that I have bloggers block. Blogging is easy when life is moving and shaking. Nate's adoption was clicking along, maybe a little slower an I would like, but moving nonetheless. Then we added Alex, more excitement, more stuff happening. Now, with Nate gone, and limited news on Alex, I find the wait frustratingly quiet. It is the time in the process when there is literally nothing to do. I cannot plan a trip, the paperwork is done, I need no signatures, and I am fearful of shopping for anything. So, here I sit, once again trying to learn my life lesson on patience. One of my fellow bloggers and friends suggested God was going to have her keep adopting until she learned the lesson. I am thinking it must be true for me too.

So, for now, I will work on my patience. Perhaps that means I should cut back from checking my email a hundred times a day, to fifty! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment