Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting is the Hardest Part

Again, today, I became acutely aware of my inability to be patient. I think the thing is, there is nothing for me to do right now. I am waiting on other people to finish their parts of things. I tried to make up for my incredible impatience by shopping, but found that frustrating too. I am not sure exactly what to bring to Nate. Nothing seems right. A blanket? A Teddy bear? A toy? I just don't know...

Then, a break. I think God knew I needed that today. I got a message from our coordinator to contact the orphanage director to plan a visit! I sent off an email asking when we could come, and what I could bring to the orphanage. I am waiting, a bit impatiently, I must admit for an answer. Hopefully I will hear tomorrow and I can busy myself with trip planning.

Our coordinator has also shared things are moving reasonably smoothly through the courts so we may be able to bring Nate home sooner than we thought. We will just keep pushing ahead and praying for

No comments:

Post a Comment