Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another blessing today!

And the blessings rolled in again once more. We sent off our USCIS application and it was received ten days ago. Today I got an appointment for fingerprinting on July 6. This is amazing. We had thought it would be not less than 3 weeks before we heard anything, then another 3-4 weeks for an appointment. This proves the one thing we are always told. God can move the mountain. I mean really, no one could have moved the beauracracy any faster! The trick will be to see if we can get our immigration approval before we go in August. That would be crazy. If we don't though, I am still amazed at all the progress we made in the last two days.

Tomorrow we go for a visit with my new great niece. She was born to very young parents in April, and I haven't gotten to meet her yet. She wil be closest to Nate in the family, so it will be fun to spend some time with her when I can't be with Nate. Otherwise, will be ever so impatiently waiting to be fingerprinted...again! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment