Friday, June 24, 2011

A stroke of luck!

When people describe the international adoption process as being up and down, they aren't joking. Today, However, was definitely up! I got several emails. One telling me our visit dates should be fine. That was a relief. Then, a very important email. Originally, the plan was as soon as our dossier gets back from the Haitian Consulate it needed to get to Haitian social services. We originally were given two options. One would be to wait until our orphanage director was visiting in the states in a month to send them to her while she was here. The second option was for us to hand carry our documents in August. Either way we are set back more than a month. Our orphanage director emailed today and did not want us to wait. She wants the documents right now. Apparently things are moving along. Maybe we will get a break and get our precious bundle home soon. So, me, being me, I quickly emailed a few of my praying friends and continued to ask for prayers for a speedy process. I am sure they will oblige. Nonetheless, I will be counting the days to see little Nate.

No comments:

Post a Comment